Wallace's Cave. Photo by Geoff Brown; July 2021.
Click on images or links below to open each gallery.
This website contains photos of the Galas in 2007, 2013-2019 and 2021. They are available through a new index page onCoalburn Galas>.
Coalburn Primary School was officially opened on the 19th November 2015 by Councillor George Greenshields. The pupils of the school put on an excellent performance in song, music and words to illustrate the work of the school.
Gallery of photos of the event. Photographer: David Halls.
Photos of the Coalburn Flower Show held on Saturday, 31st August 2019.
Photographer: Helen Brownlie.
A series of photographs showing Coalburn today and recent changes.
- Coalburn 2013-4 (Most of the important buildings in Coalburn)
- Coalburn 2015 (includes Coalburn Inn, Hollandbush Golf Course, Watermeetings, Manse View and area around No. 6 bing)
- Coalburn 2016 (includes Coalburn Inn Conversion to Flats, Timbertown, Shoulderigg Road area and Bellfield)
- Coalburn 2017 (Coalburn Inn, Auchlochan, Hollandbush Golf Club and School Road area)
- Coalburn 2018 (Park Street, Bellfield Road, Path along old bogie line, Poniel and Auchlochan)
- Coalburn 2019 (Coalburn Information Sign, Hollandbush, Auchlochan, Village Green, Coal Hutch, Foulford)
- Coalburn 2020 (Autumnal photos of the area around Auchlochan)
- Coalburn 2021 (Stockbriggs estate, bog cotton, Auchlochan)
Coalburn in 2021
A comprehensive series of photographs of Coalburn and its surroundings taken by Geoff Brown on the 21st - 23rd July 2021. This is divided into three pages:-
- The first page shows Bellfield Road and the Coalburn Brig area.
The former Coalburn Inn, now flats
- The second page shows the Countryside around Coalburn
including Wallace's Cave, Westoun and Stockbriggs.
- The third page shows Coalburn Road with the side roads Garden Street, Schoolhouse Avenue, Manse Drive, Dunn Crescent and School Road.
There are also photographs of the area between Coalburn Road and Bellfield Road
Coalburn Miners Welfare Building